[OpenStack Marketing] Inviting OpenStack partners to join us at OSCON 2013

Eli Karpilovski elik at mellanox.com
Fri Feb 15 22:35:23 UTC 2013

Hello Kathy and team,

I would like to update you on the Mellanox announcement this week for our OpenStack support (attached).

•                    Mellanox is enabling optimized cloud and OpenStack solutions that deliver the best application performance with hardware based acceleration for messaging, network traffic, and storage.

•                    Mellanox is the first company to incorporate the OpenFlow open source agent on its adapter card to enable full support of OpenFlow 1.0 .

Below a link to Mellanox OpenStack page that outline our solution and value proposition:

http://www.mellanox.com/openstack/

We are working on an installation document to provide our customers with a full recipe for building End-to-End interconnect OpenStack based cloud solution.

Please let me know if any question, or if we can jointly promote this exciting news .

Thank you and have a great long weekend.
Eli
Eli Karpilovski
Manager, Cloud Market Development
Mellanox Technologies, Inc.