[OpenStack Marketing] Metering is no more, welcome Telemetry

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Dec 3 17:09:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 12/03/2013 06:01 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> I understand the pain and I can relate to that. I had similar issues.
> The page exists but it's in the wiki which may not be its most visible
> place:
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Programs
>
> That page is maintained by the TC at the moment and I'm not sure it has
> a better place. Any suggestions for a better place to put it?

Awesome! It didn't show up on a search for "OpenStack project code
names" - perhaps updating the page text would be sufficient (or perhaps
I wasn't searching with the "right" terms).

Funny story, though - that page refers to ceilometer as
"Metering/Monitoring", which is neither "Metering" or "Telemetry". :-)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13