[OpenStack Marketing] DataCentres Ireland Event Nov 5th - 6th

Garry Connolly garry at gconntec.com
Thu Aug 29 17:36:10 UTC 2013

Managed Services Ireland - OpenStack Discussion
Hi , We are finalising stream covering the "Data" discussion at the Data Centre Ireland event in November 5th and 6th which will cover the Managed Services - Cloud Spectrum.

Would really like to have the Open Stack Option Presented/Debated and explored with the Audience.

Challenge we have is that our event in Dublin conflicts with the Hong Kong OpenStack Summit.

Any Irish Based OpenStackers available to work with me on a 45 Minute Talk/Panel on all things OpenStack as it deserves some airtime when talking Cloud options !

Appreciate if you can help me out