[OpenStack Marketing] Fwd: OpenStack Summit Update

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Mon Dec 31 21:31:52 UTC 2012

Moving this thread over to the new mailing list…

We are still finalizing contract negotiations with the venue, so have not yet officially announced the April 2012 Summit dates and location. In the meantime, we wanted to share the sponsor prospectus, because several of you were anxious to have it for planning and budgeting purposes.

Sponsor Prospectus: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JzJMndH5No7io04ItTwPoiY627xz-qvRZ7683u5mmPY/edit?pli=1

While we do not expect any major changes, please note it is currently in draft form, and we will publish the official prospectus at http://www.openstack.org/summit when we announce the dates and location.

As always, the sponsorships will be sold on a first come, first serve basis with a signed agreement.  The agreement will be posted on Monday, January 14, so you have time to review the prospectus beforehand.

Regardless of sponsorship, there are plenty of ways to participate in the Summit, and we look forward to seeing you all in April.  More details about registration and speaking opportunities are coming soon, and we would appreciate your waiting to publicize the dates/location until we get the final details locked down.

Thanks,
Lauren

Begin forwarded message: