[OpenInfra Foundation] Fosdem: GrimoireLab Workshop at CHAOSScon!, sponsored by Bitergia

Igor Zubiaurre izubiaurre at bitergia.com
Fri Jan 13 07:57:07 UTC 2023

Hello.

Any chance you are going to FOSDEM <https://fosdem.org/2023/> this year?
The OpenInfra's metrics partner <https://bitergia.com/openinfra/> would
love to meet with you there. We are also hosting an event the day before
where you can meet the team, learn new things about Bitergia Analytics
(GrimoireLab), and meet others who are doing metrics. We hope to see you at
CHAOSScon and the GrimoireLab workshop:

   -

   When? Friday, February 3rd, 2023
   -

   Where? Brussels, Belgium

See the full CHAOSScon and GrimoireLab Workshop schedule
<https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2023-eu/>. Want to participate? Register
now
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chaosscon-europe-2023-brussels-belgium-registration-482560329937>
for a full day of metrics and tools experience!

If you are going, would you be willing to share for about 5 minutes how you
are using Bitergia Analytics and what metrics you look at? We would love to
learn and showcase during the GrimoireLab workshop from different users how
everyone is currently using the tool.

See you in Brussels for waffles and beer!

--

Igor Zubiaurre

Sense maker

Central European (Madrid) Time

Stay connected! LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/igor-zubiaurre/>

www.bitergia.com | @Bitergia <https://es.linkedin.com/company/bitergia>

Software analytics for your peace of mind