[OpenInfra Foundation] Initial setup of OpenStack's Community Metrics Dashboard with Bitergia

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 23 16:42:28 UTC 2022

On 2022-09-23 10:36:40 +0200 (+0200), Thierry Carrez wrote:
[...]
> Not grouping them at all sounds like the preferred solution, since
> they apply to all projects.
[...]

That sounds fine to me. I doubt we'll expect to slice-n-dice mailing
list activity by anything other than senders and times. That said,
one thing I've been doing in OpenDev's engagement reports is
filtering by known nonhuman senders, since we have some high-volume
mailing lists which pretty much only include posts from automation:

https://opendev.org/opendev/engagement/src/commit/fd6cd1d/engagement/stats.py#L207-L233

Also, to follow up, the aforementioned structured data list of all
our ML archives is once again accessible at
https://lists.opendev.org/archives.yaml and I've added regression
testing to ensure we don't inadvertently break it in the future.
--
Jeremy Stanley