[OpenInfra Foundation] Initial setup of OpenStack's Community Metrics Dashboard with Bitergia

Georg Link georglink at bitergia.com
Wed Sep 14 17:46:49 UTC 2022

Thanks Gmann and Thierry,

Sorry for the delay. Ildiko and Thierry met with Santi, Igor, and I today
at OSSummit EU to discuss next steps.

We'll start to set the dashboard up with the projects as suggested. We can
iterate and improve over time.

I think having separate group for SIG and TC will be more clear instead of
> 'Other' group.
> Those groups also manage contribution activities and counting them
> separately will make
> sense.

We will do SIG and TC separately.

> One question: along with project/SIG/TC groups we will still have per repo
> stats right?

Yes, all activities are connected to specific repositories and you can
filter by that as well.

> Also, it will be good to inform dashboard in openstack-discuss ML also
> (any time you need
> other specific feedback or once it is ready).

We can certainly share what we have once we have a first deployment ready
to get feedback.

Best,
Georg