[OpenInfra Foundation] How OpenStack is Used in Academia - OpenInfra Live

Sunny Cai sunny at openstack.org
Tue Mar 1 20:30:57 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

This week on OpenInfra Live episode, we are featuring topics on how OpenStack is used in Academic space

Open source cloud computing has gained a lot of adoption momentum due to advantages including low cost, flexibility, scalability, and more. Since the early days of OpenStack with NASA’s direct involvement, OpenStack has been deployed in various notable academic institutions all over the world for their infrastructure needs. For this episode, we have invited experts from Oregon State University, Monash University, Télécom Paris, and OpenStack Scientific SIG to talk about how they use OpenStack in academia.

Episode: How OpenStack is Used in Academia