[OpenStack Foundation] OpenDev IRC services are moving to OFTC this weekend

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 27 00:51:14 UTC 2021

As a majority of our constituent projects have voiced a preference
for enacting our long-standing evacuation plan, the OpenDev
Collaboratory's IRC service bots will be switching from Freenode to
the OFTC network this weekend (May 29-30, 2021). We understand this
is short notice, but multiple projects have requested that we act
quickly. Please expect some gaps in channel logging and
notifications from our various bots over the course of the weekend.

I have provided a much more detailed writeup to the service-discuss
mailing list, and encourage anyone with questions to read it and
follow up there if needed. Subsequent updates will be sent only to
service-discuss, in order to limit noise for individual project
lists and keep further discussion focused in one place as much as
possible:

    http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-discuss/2021-May/000249.html

--
Jeremy Stanley