[OpenStack Foundation] [All] Open Infrastructure Meeting on Branding, Trademark, Logo, etc.

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Wed Feb 17 18:28:35 UTC 2021

Dell Customer Communication - Confidential

Jeremy,
It is actually to discuss what Trademark, Logo, Branding mean for Open Infrastructure.
What we need to do for interop will come as outcome for it.
We currently have These define for OpenStack but not for OIF and other projects under it.

Thanks,
Arkady