[OpenStack Foundation] Sponsorship Contract Now Available - Virtual Open Infrastructure Summit 2020

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Tue Jul 28 15:29:56 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

The executable sponsorship contract for the upcoming virtual Open Infrastructure Summit, October 19 -23, is now available here. <https://openstack.na1.echosign.com/public/esignWidget?wid=CBFCIBAA3AAABLblqZhASb1SVzQz8a1j_fN8xylB_94kSonGI5zJnz-AIGWH3CkWJ786pckJwqSeco1uoxgM*>
Before you sign the contract, make sure to check out the sponsorship levels in the sponsorship prospectus <https://object-storage-ca-ymq-1.vexxhost.net/swift/v1/6e4619c416ff4bd19e1c087f27a43eea/www-assets-prod/summits/Virtual-Summit-Sponsorship-One-Pager-final.pdf>.

As a reminder, new sponsors must sign the Master Event Sponsorship Agreement <https://openstack.na1.echosign.com/public/esignWidget?wid=CBFCIBAA3AAABLblqZhDh53oVYqMPudorYaywDlwyEnhPEo57rDjieE_XpCDXXuwgD-3MeQC5JKrTDu4cl7I*>.

Upcoming Deadlines
Don’t forget that the Call for Presentations for the Summit closes on August 4. Submit your proposals <http://cfp.openstack.org/> before the deadline!
Get your teams registered <https://www.openstack.org/summit/2020/> at no additional cost!

Kendall