[OpenStack Foundation] Sponsorship Prospectus is Now Live - OpenDev+PTG Vancouver 2020

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Wed Feb 5 17:28:19 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Sponsor sales for the Vancouver OpenDev + PTG <https://www.openstack.org/events/opendev-ptg-2020/> event are now open! Below are 3 easy steps to become a sponsor:

Step 1 - Review the sponsorship prospectus  <https://object-storage-ca-ymq-1.vexxhost.net/swift/v1/6e4619c416ff4bd19e1c087f27a43eea/www-assets-prod/YVROpenDevPTG-prospectus.pdf>
Step 2 - Sign the Master Event Sponsorship Agreement <https://openstack.na1.echosign.com/public/esignWidget?wid=CBFCIBAA3AAABLblqZhDh53oVYqMPudorYaywDlwyEnhPEo57rDjieE_XpCDXXuwgD-3MeQC5JKrTDu4cl7I*> (This step is only for companies who are sponsoring an OpenStack Foundation event for the first time)
Step 3 - Sign the OpenDev + PTG Sponsorship Agreement <https://openstack.na1.echosign.com/public/esignWidget?wid=CBFCIBAA3AAABLblqZhBekuCSByV3lPTR8nZw8Wis9Akb94ZxSF7h23xIR9x_8vgPHSU4_ySOvN58EvRvXmk*>

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to set up a call to talk through the sponsorship options.

Cheers,
Kendall

Kendall Waters Perez
OpenStack Marketing & Events