[OpenStack Foundation] [all] IRC Channel Renames

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Dec 15 18:50:08 UTC 2020

Kendall and Jeremy,

I'm good with the suggested name changes especially with that added
information the openinfra isn't available. We should definitely keep it
short so don't feel going to openinfratructure is a good alternative even
if it is more obvious. I do think the more we use OIF vs OSF it'll be more
natural for people to look for it.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)