[OpenStack Foundation] [Foundation Board] [board][interop] Is it time to revisit: Trademarks, Branding, and Interoperability?

Kanevsky, Arkady Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Fri Dec 4 21:40:07 UTC 2020

Dell Customer Communication - Confidential

Julia,
Agree with you except for "integrated" projects like OpenStack.
If we are to foster integrated solutions that include multiple projects they need to be branded and trademarked together.
That is very complication starts for projects that are both standalone and integrated.
We may have to go with multiple trademarks for a single solution/ integrated project.

Something to discuss at the board.
But I also think we should pull in TC/UC team for it.
Thanks,
Arkady