[OpenStack Foundation] [tc][board][all] - Adding OpenStack community support to the savedotorg campaign

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Tue Nov 26 14:33:10 UTC 2019

On 26/11/2019 14:25, Jean-Philippe Evrard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I agree with others: IMO, it is the Foundation who should act on this.
> I would love to see the OpenStack Foundation logo out there.
>
> Thank Graham for showing us this petition!
>
> Regards,
> JP

I am not sure of the procedure, I am more than willing to put this
on the board agenda for Dec 10th, if that is allowed.

It should be a simple board resolution along the lines of:

   The Board supports the aims of the savedotorg
   campaign, and resolves to add its name to the list of
   supporting organizations.

Unless someone shouts I will propose it on the agenda [1] by EOW.

1 -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/10December2019BoardMeeting