[OpenStack Foundation] OSF Product Classification Matrix

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Tue May 21 18:38:39 UTC 2019

Thanks for raising this issue.

We have previously registered OpenStack software as publicly available software in this manner, and we will publish a similar webpage on the OSF website for reference in the next few days so that the information is readily accessible.

Feel free to direct any questions to myself (mark at openstack.org) or Jonathan Bryce (jonathan at openstack.org)

Thanks,

Mark