[OpenStack Foundation] Personal news & see you in Denver

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:23:46 UTC 2019

Lauren,

You have been the best of best for this community.
I sincerely appreciate everything you have done for us, especially for the
community here in Korea.

You have been a strong supporter and friend to grow this community.
Personally, it has been great joy to work with you. :)

I will be in Denver, celebrating your birthday and beginning of new chapter
in your life.

P.S. Lauren, unfortunately, I am not on WeChat. But, if you’re on kakao
chat, I can send you a great stickers. = )

*Jaesuk Ahn*, Ph.D.
Software R&D Center, SK Telecom