[OpenStack Foundation] Personal news & see you in Denver

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Fri Mar 22 20:44:48 UTC 2019

Lauren has been involved in OpenStack since before we had a name for it and had such a huge impact over the last 9 years, including helping us define our open infrastructure strategy over the last couple of years. She’s also built out a great team, and we're very excited to continue working on the awesome new opportunities ahead.

We’ll definitely miss her contributions and her (often unintentional) hilarity, but I know she’ll always be a Stacker no matter where she goes.

Thanks for everything you’ve done in the community, Lauren!

Jonathan

P.S. If you’re on WeChat, Lauren loves stickers, so send her new ones. = )