[OpenStack Foundation] establishing channel for optional feedback re: pilot projects

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Mar 12 12:39:12 UTC 2019

<Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com> writes:

> Mohammed,
> Is the goal to have a doc where we collect feedback per pilot project from Board? TC? Community?

We were asked specifically about the process the TC preferred for being
involved in the evaluation of new OIP applications, in order to handle
the step where the leadership groups of other confirmed projects have a
chance to provide their input.

> Should we have a board member as a curator per pilot to help them
> collect feedback and advice pilot project to prepare for board
> meeting?

That sounds like a good idea, but I think it's a separate question from
what Jonathan was looking for input on.

Doug

> Thanks,
> Arkady