[OpenStack Foundation] [newsletter] What's Happening in the Open Infrastructure Community

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu Jan 31 19:20:13 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Today, we distributed the next Open Infrastructure Community Newsletter. The bi-weekly newsletters provide a digest of the latest developments and activities across open infrastructure projects, events and users. This week, we highlighted the recent StarlingX Contributor Meetup and release plans as well as the announcement of the Open Infrastructure Summit Shanghai <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/> and additional OSF project news.

You can checkout the full newsletter on Superuser [1], and if you are interested in receiving the upcoming newsletters, you can subscribe here [2].

If you would like to contribute or have feedback, please reach out to community at openstack.org <mailto:community at openstack.org>.

Thanks!
Allison

Allison Price