[OpenStack Foundation] [airship] Airship Community Feedback Meeting

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Tue Jan 29 00:41:28 UTC 2019

On Thursday, January 31 at 8 AM PT the Airship Team will be hosting a community feedback meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to get more guidance from the community on the Airship development process, governance establishment, usability, and features. If you’ve engaged with the Airship project or are interested in getting involved with it, we encourage you to join. If this time does not work for you, you may send feedback directly to me that I can present at the meeting.

Thanks!

Chris Hoge
Strategic Program Manager
OpenStack Foundation