[OpenStack Foundation] Diversity Events - Updated

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Mon Apr 22 18:36:23 UTC 2019

I noticed that one event on Tuesday (Chasing Grace Screening) was a
conflict with the Survey Results so please note the following updated
information:

Tuesday:
1:40-2:20 - Chasing Grace Episode 2 screening
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23602/chasing-grace-episode-2-screening-progress-and-the-power-of-community

Wednesday:
2:30 - 3:10 - The Results are in for the D&I Survey. This is a first review
of the data collected.
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23692/the-results-are-in-for-the-d-and-i-survey

I would also like to add if anyone would like to touch base at summit about
anything Diversity related or otherwise, please feel free to hit me up via
email, IRC (spotz), or Twitter (spotzz_) to schedule time.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)