[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] Meeting Time Poll

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed Oct 31 01:14:16 UTC 2018

Hey all,

I've put together a new meeting poll[0] to see if there is any strong
feelings about moving the day and time of the meetings from 19:00 UTC on
every other Monday,. We did discuss moving the meetings to 17:00 UTC to
better accommodate those in the EMEA time zones but wanted to put it out to
all potential members to see if there were any better times. We will
discuss further during our WG session at the summit which will be on
Tuesday from 5:10-5:50[1].

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)

0 - https://doodle.com/poll/5fbg4uhsemgctqrx