[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] Diversity & Inclusion WG Meeting Reminder 11/5

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Fri Nov 2 20:09:48 UTC 2018

Just a reminder we will be meeting Monday, November 5 at 19:00 UTC in the
#openstack-diversity channel. Remember this is 1 hour earlier due to the
time change. If you haven't participated yet in the meeting time poll yet
please do so (https://doodle.com/poll/5fbg4uhsemgctqrx)

Agenda:
OpenStack Summit - lunch, speed mentoring, group me, Night Watch Tour outing
Survey - update

I will be sending out a separate email, but if you would like to be added
to the group me or would like to go on the Night Watch tour (Wed 10pm -
http://baerentouren.de/nachtwache_en.html) please let me know.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)