[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] Meeting Action Items

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Sun Mar 18 00:13:54 UTC 2018

Had a small meeting on Monday (Thanks cdent!) and came away with a few
action items.

Should we split Code and Docs from question 1 on the draft[0] or split
apart Contributing and Reviewing? Please respond here, on the etherpad in
channel if anyone has feelings one way or the other on this.

Also, the thought we should do something pro-active about pointing out to
speakers to be considerate to non-English and non-US audience members. I've
already touched base with Allison about possible ideas but if anyone has
any thoughts let us know.

I've also started an etherpad for Forum sessions we might want to hold[1].

Thanks,
Amy (spotz)
[0] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/diversity-survey-spring-2018_draft
[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/diversity-forum