[OpenStack Foundation] Gold Director Selector Election Results

Alan Clark ACLARK at suse.com
Mon Jan 8 19:21:23 UTC 2018

Congratulations to the 2018 Gold Directors and to everyone who participated in this election process.  For those who did not get elected we continue to desire your participation and input and will continue to look for ways for you to represent your ideas to this year's Gold member directors.

Kurt and Arkady I will send you additional information shortly to help you prepare for the upcoming board meeting.

Regards,
AlanClark