[OpenStack Foundation] What's Happening in the Open Infrastructure Community

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Wed Dec 19 17:06:24 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Today, we distributed the next Open Infrastructure Community Newsletter. The bi-weekly newsletters provide a digest of the latest developments and activities across open infrastructure projects, events and users. This week, we highlighted Kata Containers turning one as well as a brief update about the Open Infrastructure Summit and additional OSF project news.

You can checkout the full newsletter on Superuser [1], and if you are interested in receiving the upcoming newsletters, you can subscribe here [2].

If you would like to contribute or have feedback, please reach out to community at openstack.org <mailto:community at openstack.org>.

Thanks!
Allison

Allison Price