[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack is participating in a new community analytics project

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:59:30 UTC 2017

Hi Tim,

So far we touched on having metrics for OpenStack as a whole at least for the early stage.

I agree with you that having the metrics boil down to project level would be very beneficial. I have it on my agenda to look into that when we are getting some traction with both the metrics definition and the tooling around and I see the possibilities better.

If you have any metrics to cover or tags to have metrics for in mind please let me know so I have it on the radar.

Thanks,
Ildikó