[OpenStack Foundation] [openstack-community] July 14 CFP Deadline - Sydney Summit

Ben Silverman tersian at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 10 21:48:31 UTC 2017

I’ll be your third. It’s been giving me problems since last night.

From: Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>
Date: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 1:37 PM
To: Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com>
Cc: <foundation at lists.openstack.org>, <Community at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-community] July 14 CFP Deadline - Sydney Summit

Steve,

Thank you for hte report. You're the second person to report it. I'm not currently seeing any issues, but we're checking into it as we speak.

Will post back here after I have more info.

Thank you,
Jimmy

Steve Gordon

July 10, 2017 at 3:35 PM

Hi folks,

Are there any known issues with the CFP at the moment? I have tried with multiple browsers, cleared cookies, logged out and back in etc. but keep hitting a "There seems to have been a technical problem. Please click the back button, refresh your browser, and try again." at various stages of the process. Repeatedly going back and refreshing I sometimes get a step further but thus far have been unable to complete a single submission end to end.

Thanks,

Steve