[OpenStack Foundation] survey on open source collaboration practices

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Mon Jan 23 02:24:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I’m running a brief (10 question) survey on the collaboration practices
common to companies participating in open source today. I’d greatly
appreciate a moment of your time to share your experience:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/os-participation

This survey is part of my academic research, and not related to my
affiliation with any other employers, foundations, or projects. I’m
capturing company names for the purpose of statistical correlation, but
will anonymize these to unidentifiable numbers in the data published
with the research.

Thanks,
Allison