[OpenStack Foundation] [Gold Members] NEC Gold member change

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Fri Sep 23 10:47:28 UTC 2016

Thank you Shibata-san. It has been a pleasure working with you especially
on increasing Asian contribution to the OpenStack community, an effort
which has clearly been a success.

Welcome Mr. Takashi Torii, I hope we will all meet you in Barcelona next
month.

Roland Chan
Aptira - Making OpenStack Great!
Australia Toll Free: 1800 APTIRA