[OpenStack Foundation] [Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Diversity] Doodle poll to schedule next Diversity Work Group Team meeting

Amy Marrich Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com
Wed May 11 19:59:51 UTC 2016

NM it adjusts for yours:)

From: Amy Marrich <amy.marrich at rackspace.com<mailto:amy.marrich at rackspace.com>>
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM
To: "Barrett, Carol L" <carol.l.barrett at intel.com<mailto:carol.l.barrett at intel.com>>, "foundation at lists.openstack.org<mailto:foundation at lists.openstack.org>" <foundation at lists.openstack.org<mailto:foundation at lists.openstack.org>>, "women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>" <women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Women-of-openstack] [OpenStack][Diversity] Doodle poll to schedule next Diversity Work Group Team meeting

Carol,

What timezone is the doodle showing?

Thanks,

Amy

From: "Barrett, Carol L" <carol.l.barrett at intel.com<mailto:carol.l.barrett at intel.com>>
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 2:54 PM
To: "foundation at lists.openstack.org<mailto:foundation at lists.openstack.org>" <foundation at lists.openstack.org<mailto:foundation at lists.openstack.org>>, "women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>" <women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:women-of-openstack at lists.openstack.org>>

Hi All - It was great to meet with some of you at the Summit in Austin. Honestly,  going into the Summit, I didn't think there was a lot of energy in our Community around this topic. Coming out of the Summit, the earnest and passionate discussions we had has created a renewed sense of purpose. I hope we can continue the discussion on issues, actions to address and owners to drive in upcoming team meetings.

The Doodle link below is to identify a time for the team to meet next week. Pls add your information to the Doodle by EOD Thursday (Pacific time). I will send out the winner, along with agenda and logistics.

http://doodle.com/poll/hkrn89zv7ff397we

Thanks
Carol