[OpenStack Foundation] Upcoming Deadline: OpenStack Summit Barcelona CFP

Erin Disney erin at openstack.org
Wed Jun 29 15:49:54 UTC 2016

Just a friendly reminder that we are two weeks out from the deadline for the OpenStack Summit Barcelona Call for Presentations <https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/call-for-presentations/>.

Deadline: July 13th at 11:59pm PST (July 14th at 6:59am UTC)

Submit here <https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/call-for-presentations/>.

Please contact speakersupport at openstack.org with any submission questions.

Thanks!

Erin Disney