[OpenStack Foundation] New Individual Director

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 16:41:25 UTC 2016

Welcome, Edgar!

Just to clarify my resignation, I'm not leaving the OpenStack community. I
resigned to resolve a violation of the director diversity requirements in
the bylaws. Red Hat had 3 directors after Monty Taylor's change in
employment. Monty was voted ahead of me in the last election, so this would
have been the result had Monty been at Red Hat at election time.

I'll see you all in Barcelona, if not sooner.

Thanks!

Russell Bryant

--
Russell Bryant