[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] OpenStack Diversity Working Group Meetings

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Thu Jan 21 03:48:47 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

We are restarting the diversity working group meetings this year on different weeks. We are having a meeting Thursday, January 21 at 05:00 UTC (11 PM CST Wednesday). Next week the meeting will be January 28th at 18:00 UTC (12:00 PM CST).  Our wiki page has agenda and etherpad info: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Diversity

Some of you might have outdated calendar invite from Carol Barrett for tomorrow, Thursday 18:00 UTC. Instead, the meeting has moved to 05:00 UTC, I had sent out an updated invite.

If you are able, join tonights/today's APAC time zone friendly meeting. Kavit Munshi from Aptira will be leading it.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you,
Egle Sigler