[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Diversity] Upcoming Team Meeting Information

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Wed Jan 13 22:13:08 UTC 2016

My apologies, I cannot read my calendar. We will restart meetings tomorrow, I will send out a calendar invite. I hope everyone can join me!

-Egle

From: Egle Sigler <egle.sigler at rackspace.com<mailto:egle.sigler at rackspace.com>>
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 4:04 PM
To: "Barrett, Carol L" <carol.l.barrett at intel.com<mailto:carol.l.barrett at intel.com>>, "'Foundation at lists.openstack.org<mailto:'Foundation at lists.openstack.org>'" <Foundation at lists.openstack.org<mailto:Foundation at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Diversity] Upcoming Team Meeting Information

Hello Everyone,

We were scheduled to resume meetings tomorrow, however, I am not able to lead the meeting tomorrow and neither is Carol. We will restart meetings next week, Thursday, January 21st, and will be on our regular schedule.

If you would like to add anything to the agenda, please let me know.
Currently, agenda is listed at the bottom of our wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Diversity

Thank you,
Egle Sigler