[OpenStack Foundation] Updating the OpenStack Mission Statement

Robert Cathey robert at cathey.co
Fri Feb 12 01:05:44 UTC 2016

Mission atatements should be clear, memorable and short. Great ones are
often less than 15 words. TED has a two word mission statement (spreading
ideas). They do not have to be complete sentences.

The statement should set an aspiration. It should be big and challenging.
It should inspire.

"Giving everyone the ability to unleash great ideas through software by
building the best cloud infrastructure platform, together."

--
Sent while mobile.