[OpenStack Foundation] Updating the OpenStack Mission Statement

Boris Renski brenski at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 11 23:04:55 UTC 2016

Does anybody share a concern that the current mission statement is a bit
too generic and broad?

Once this mission statement is published, I can see headlines "OpenStack
will fail because it aims to be all things to all people. Updated mission
statement confirms it's inevitable doom."

Can we explore options to tighten it up?

-Boris