[OpenStack Foundation] [OpenStack][Diversity] Update on Diversity WG - Evolving our Methodology

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Feb 10 23:29:41 UTC 2016

Hi All - Based upon feedback, participation and  discussion amongst the Diversity WG Leadership, we are going to evolve the approach for WG collaboration and work stream execution. Over the next 2 weeks we will finalize the new approach and provide an update to this group, as well as on our Wiki. In the meantime, we will not have any additional WG meetings this month. We will resume our work the 1st week of March.

Thanks for your continued participation and support.
Carol