[OpenStack Foundation] Updating the OpenStack Mission Statement

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun Feb 7 17:25:54 UTC 2016

Completely agree… we should have operators and users in mind as part of the mission.

The operator side of things is now well underway (and moving well with good foundation staff assistance).

A board/user committee F2F topic for the future could be how to address the ‘user’ experience. While the API working group is one part, building the user/partner ecosystem is vital.

Can we envisage an OpenStack re:Invent about using OpenStack (and nothing else) ?

Tim