[OpenStack Foundation] Updating the OpenStack Mission Statement

Alex Freedland afreedland at mirantis.com
Sun Feb 7 02:06:59 UTC 2016

I could not agree more and I love Allison's addition of users. The ultimate success of OpenStack will be determined by the users willing to put workloads on it. Operators are integral part of the value equation, but the ultimate value is how well the various workloads can run on OpenStack, and move to and from various alternative platforms.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone