[OpenStack Foundation] Updating the OpenStack Mission Statement

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Tue Feb 2 19:21:04 UTC 2016

It is not clear in the mission statement that "interoperable" refer to just "application interoperability"
>> building interoperable public and private clouds
>> serving the cloud users' needs.

This again come back to the discussion on how we define "interoperability".

Should OpenStack's mission statement reflect a broader vision of Cloud Computing?

---
Yih Leong Sun, PhD
Senior Software Cloud Architect
Open Source Technology Center