[OpenStack Foundation] Updating the OpenStack Mission Statement

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Feb 2 16:00:19 UTC 2016

I think the mission below is a good representation of the intent of the collaboration of the community.

One question: What does interoperability refer to? Application interoperability across OpenStack Clouds? The interoperability of OpenStack based Clouds with other Non-OpenStack Clouds? Or ?

Thanks
Carol