[OpenStack Foundation] Summit split

Mark Baker mark.baker at canonical.com
Wed Apr 20 18:48:54 UTC 2016

I fully agree - it was not made clear in the last board meeting that unless
the board specifically requested a decision, the decision would be made by
the foundation team.
To find that a decision has been made and plans put in motion is
disturbing. This is a significant change for OpenStack and should not be
pushed through as a fait accompli.

Best Regards

Mark Baker