[OpenStack Foundation] Summit split

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Apr 20 17:20:58 UTC 2016

While I am in favor of the proposal, it is a significant change and a quick item in the board/tc/uc meeting would seem reasonable and we might not all be able to make the larger discussion event (https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9478)

I’ll add it to the agenda on the etherpad.

Tim