[OpenStack Foundation] [openstack-dev] [board][tc][all] One Platform – Containers/Bare Metal? (Re: Board of Directors Meeting)

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Mon Apr 18 22:12:52 UTC 2016

I'd love to attend, but this is right on top of the app catalog meeting. I think the app catalog might be one of the primary users of a cross COE api.

At minimum we'd like to be able to be able to store url's for Kubernetes/Swarm/Mesos templates and have an api to kick off a workflow in Horizon to have Magnum start up a new instance of of the template the user selected.

Thanks,
Kevin