[OpenStack Foundation] [magnum] Seek advices for a licence issue

Guang Ya GY Liu liugya at cn.ibm.com
Mon Apr 11 01:43:43 UTC 2016

Thanks Jeremy and Hong Bin, I will talk with Mesosphere guys in this week's
sync up meeting for this to see if we can integrate it to Magnum.

Will have you updated if there are any feedback on this.

Thanks,

Guang Ya Liu (刘光亚)
Senior Software Engineer
Cloud Solution and OpenStack Development
IBM Platform Computing
Systems and Technology Group
Email: liugya at cn.ibm.com
Phone: 86-29-68797069 Tieline: 87069