[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Sep 29 21:57:45 UTC 2015

Roland wanted to close the survey around October 14th, so we could get you the data by the end of that week (which would give you a little more than a week to analyze it before Tokyo).

If we get the survey distributed by the end of this week, that will give respondents a little more than 10 days, which should be plenty for this number of questions.

Does the Diversity working group want to discuss and finalize the questions in the next meeting, and then let me know any changes or give us the green light to distribute?

We’re also ready to pull the trigger sooner if you can reach consensus on the final questions via the mailing list.