[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] re: Diversity Workgroup APAC 2015-08-27

Amy Marrich Amy.Marrich at rackspace.com
Tue Sep 29 18:06:25 UTC 2015

Lauren,

I think you¹ve gone through and incorporated Alexis¹s suggestions but it
looks like Q1 was missed:

Of which country where you a citizen at birth?

Should be

Of which country were you a citizen at birth?

I do like the suggestions of adding 'if sexual orientation or religious
beliefs have impacted the ability to participate'.

The answer of "full-time² to the amount of interaction with the community
question isn't the only answer for someone being an ATC as I¹d probably
answer daily myself as I have other primary duties in my role at Rackspace.

Amy