[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] Diversity Working Group APAC meeting September 24, 05:00 UTC

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Tue Sep 22 21:30:28 UTC 2015

Agenda:

Final review of the survey:
How long will the survey be available? One week?
When will we get the survey results back? Ideally 1-2 weeks ahead of the Summit, so we can integrate the data into content.

Messaging at Tokyo Summit:
Please review and edit this etherpad as appropriate: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Diversity_WG_Tokyo_Messaging
We have the opportunity to define some core messaging and call-to-action around Diversity and have it used in multiple forums (keynotes, sessions, work group meetings, etc). You can find a starting point at the link above, please help improve it!

Geo Diversity Update: What's the status of getting more geographic participation in this work group?

Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStackDiversity.12
Info on OpenStack IRC: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.openstack.org%2Fwiki%2FIRC&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGE9tf7HzN5vBXZyJ2g920MoZdd8w>
Web IRC link if you are not using IRC client: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-diversity<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwebchat.freenode.net%2F%3Fchannels%3Dopenstack-diversity&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHIIReksI9fvkwMgu7yDQvVH_4t4Q>

Meetbot quick reference guide: http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html#user-reference<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmeetbot.debian.net%2FManual.html%23user-reference&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNHm0LFpjpIsDSJqpPs4-5FWccFDkw>